It seems that as every year passes our purse strings get tighter and tighter. In an effort to help my fellow beings who are in the same boat as myself, I have concocted a Top Five Ways to Save on Christmas list. Enjoy:
5. Give gift certificates. If you are short on time give them for things that you know people would never ask you to honor. This year I have made several for “One free home improvement project to be completed by me…NOT Chuck”.
4. Annoy your friends just enough so that they don’t talk to you for a month, then make a New Year’s Resolution to win them back.
3. Keep your Sonic mints all year long and give “candy” baskets.
2. Save the seeds from any fruits and/or veggies and give them a baby orchard/garden.
1. Since its really the “thought” that counts anyway; write down ten random thoughts, grab an old frame from your utility room and wrap away! P.S. the more random the thought, the better (like: why is it that the older men get the lazier their hair gets? It stops growing on the top of their head and starts coming out their nose and ears!)