1. Life is about the choices you make and the perspectives you take.
2. Break it, buy it
4. Dancing in the rain is better than pouting in the dry.
5. Family is forever; never forget them or push them aside.
6. Real friendships take as much work as real relationships; neither of which should be cast aside lightly.
7. Divorce is not an option. Never let the thought enter your mind. Just go in the other room, chill out, and then work it out. People don’t go around divorcing their siblings or parents every time they get ticked off. That is proof enough that crap can be worked out….in due time (and with lots of prayer).
8. The moment that your first instinct, when dramatic news comes your way, is to text/call your sweety (instead of your bff or mom) is when junk just hot serious!
9. If your instinct to call/text your spouse first ever changes you might want to re-evaluate your relationships.
10. Faith in God is not saying that He WILL do something but rather that He can. Praying with faith does not mean praying with the belief that God will answer how you want. It is praying knowing that God can and asking if He would. Jesus showed us this when He asked His Father to take His cup.